Thursday, May 1, 2008

The AXA online contest

The AXA Affin Life Insurance Berhad is having an online contest, where the winner gets to walk away with a cool RM 50,000 . Needless to say I quickly register to try my luck .

The game is easy to play and after a few tries , I kinda get the hang of it . The trick to get more GamePoints , is to click [YES] as fast as possible to most of the questions . Just do not bankrupt yourself and do NOT get into the RED ZONE of the pie chart . The RED ZONE will make you lose points very quickly at every move until you get out of this zone .

My highest GamePoint is 2749198 , which I feel is quite high , but it didn't even get me into the Top 10 ranking . Sigh .... another failed trivial pursuit ...

Check it out at http://www.myaxaplan.com.my/. The contest ends on 30th June 2008.

No comments: